Human Centered Leadership: Turning Corporate Culture Into a Competitive Advantage
This keynote will explore how to cultivate a high-engagement, high-performance culture. As we prepare for the new world of work, leaders need to understand the needs and expectations of the modern workforce and their customers. Ryan pushes back on conventional thinking with new research and case studies from category-leading companies that succeed at maximizing human potential and elevating performance.
To win in today’s market, you need a healthy organization: tuned-in employees, authentic leadership, open communication and trust. Leaders are called to cultivate the kind of workplace where people come first and performance and profit follow.
Most organizations leave too many opportunities on the table and waste a huge amount of their people’s potential. This keynote offers practical advice to help you reverse that trend.
After this keynote, audiences and organizations will understands what it takes to elevate engagement, unleash human potential and compete to win in the new world of work.
- Embrace change in the new economy.
- Learn from global workforce trends and forecasting from our research portfolio.
- Build high-trust, high-value relationships.
- Connect employees and community to a shared vision and set of values.
- Effectively use emerging technology to improve communication, culture, community and work life.